About your photographer
This is supposed to be an about me page.
But have you ever tried writing one? It’s really really hard!
How do you describe yourself in 200 words or less?..
I know I have about five seconds to grab your attention. I could bore you with telling how much I love art, photographed hundreds of weddings and families, addicted to pretty blush colours and obsessed with that stunning sunset light.
I could go on and on about the things that I love, but here’s what I think you really need to know about your photographer instead.
- I am married to (biased opinion) the most incredible man…
Our brand new beautiful studio in Leichhardt, this website and much more…
all of that because of his support.
- We got married recently, so I can still remember what it feels like to go through all the wedding planning.
If you don’t have a wedding planner, I’m truly here to help you every step of the way.
We are in this together.
- I always go the extra mile to take care of my clients.
While I am a photojournalistic photographer I will also give you a lot of direction on how to pose and look your best. I know exactly what it feels like in front of that scary camera.
Enjoy yourselves and let me work my magic.
- I am extremely fortunate to have experienced the world with my photography career taking me across 5 states of Australia and 7 countries.
- There is one more thing you should know about me – despite my best efforts, I will may tear up during your wedding ceremony, mum’s speech or even father-daughter dance. I am there for every hug, tear, laugh and kiss!
There is that awesome feeling of pride that comes with being a wedding photographer, witnessing all of the moments that make up the beginning of your marriage.
This is my story.
Now you have a story to tell and I’d love to hear yours.
Please say hello if you’re lucky to be in love with your best friend.